Top 10 teams in the world at present

THFC6061 said:
supercity88 said:
THFC6061 said:
Spurs 11th or 14th, depending on which stats you favour.

Not bad, but I wonder where we would be if we started scoring a few more goals?

You wonder where you would be if you started scoring a few more goals? Well for starters you'd be in people's thoughts, possibly even people's worries. You might even be on a highlights reel. As it is you are a team in transition like it or not, who lacks attacking options but has a solid defence. You are two or three players and one or two seasons away from a real challenge.

Well of course we're in transition - we've had to absorb seven new players who have no previous Premier League experience into our team.

We have the attacking options, but we're just not converting our chances created into goals at the moment.

I'm confident that it's simply a matter of time before it all clicks nicely into place.

Meanwhile, we are sitting pretty in equal second place in the League on points and going very well in the two cup competitions we're participating in.

A lot longer time than you are expecting. Should you lose a couple of games AVB will be under more pressure and stick from the fans and the lack of goals will be a real issue. I think realistically it is going to be the same top4. And I think you know you will miss out again.

THFC6061 said:
Markt85 said:
THFC6061 said:
Spurs 11th or 14th, depending on which stats you favour.

Not bad, but I wonder where we would be if we started scoring a few more goals?

Your playing on channel 5

You don't win trophy's

Your fans are upset with the style of football

Your 28 million striker looks a shambles and can only net from the spot

You lost your only world class player in the summer

Aside from Lloris and Vertonghan all the rest are pretty average

You lost to West ham 3-0

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

And yes.

But we're still above City in the Premier League.

Go figure!

don't you just hate Americanisms

oh and it won't last

Top ten best teams

1) Bayern Munich
2) Real Madrid
3) Barcelona
4) Dortmund
5) Manchester City
6) Atletico Madrid
7) Juventus
8) Chelsea
9) PSG
10) Arsenal

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Top ten best teams

1) Bayern Munich
2) Real Madrid
3) Barcelona
4) Dortmund
5) Manchester City
6) Atletico Madrid
7) Juventus
8) Chelsea
9) PSG
10) Arsenal
Real Madrid's defence is a joke, they are not better than Barca or BvB...

Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Borrusia Dortmund
Atletico Madrid
PSG
City
Chelsea
Juventus
United

Arsenal would make 11th. Spurs making the top 20. Others in between worthy of a mention would include Monaco, Porto and Napoli.

I would argue that at the moment Arsenal are the best English team, Atletico are better than Real and Juventus are slightly behind Roma!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.