Top 100 Favourite Male Vocalists Final plus # 1

I should have had him in mine really, but there’s just something about him I’m not keen on. Terrific singer. This slice of quasi Motown is my favourite…

Tom was always acting the sex symbol for the ladies, that sorta turned me off him tbh. He is a great singer though....Tony Christie didnt do any of that look at me shit and was/is a better singer with a more powerful voice than any other singer I've seen. I know power isnt everything but I was absolutely blown away by how good he was.

Blimey, Robert Vaughn and Nyree Dawn Porter! (and the other fella who was in space 1999 too)

A few years back, for reasons that were never entirely clear to me, he came and officially opened the learning hub at our small local primary school. Because of the Peter Kay hook up even the little ones knew who he was. Seemed like a nice guy and surprisingly slight given how powerful his voice was.

Last edited:
Blimey, Robert Vaughn and Nyree Dawn Porter! (and the other fella who was in space 1999 too)

A few years back, for reasons that were never entirely clear to me, he came and officially opened the learning hub at our small local primary school. Because of the Peter Kay hook up even the little ones knew who he was. Seemed like a nice guy and surprisingly slight given how powerful his voice was.
Yeah good memories of that show
He was diminutive, but bloody hell could he belt it out
He hardly needed a microphone :)

55​
Hugh Cornwell
3​
16​
Ian Curtis
3​
16​
Lou Reed
3​
16​
58​
Ron Isley
2​
16​
Rufus Wainwright
2​
16​
60​
Tim Booth
5​
15​
61​
Phil Lynott
4​
15​
62​
Luke Kelly
3​
15​
Meatloaf
3​
15​
Mick Jagger
3​
15​
Steve Tyler
3​
15​
66​
Jim Morrison
2​
15​
Matt Munro
2​
15​
Roger Daltrey
2​
15​
69​
Neil Diamond
6​
14​
70​
Mike Patton
3​
14​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.