Top 100 Favourite Male Vocalists Final plus # 1

Bruce Springsteen is my favourite all-time artist - but I've not included him in my selection because this poll was more about the voice than the songs/band.
You haven't fallen for the "George Ezra" trap, I hope.

I should have had him in mine really, but there’s just something about him I’m not keen on. Terrific singer. This slice of quasi Motown is my favourite…

I saw him live at Edinburgh Castle. He had a brilliant band behind him but he still blew them off the stage. Old blues numbers, motown, contemporary rock + his hits. Just absolutely amazing voice.

I saw him live at Edinburgh Castle. He had a brilliant band behind him but he still blew them off the stage. Old blues numbers, motown, contemporary rock + his hits. Just absolutely amazing voice.
Are you young enough to take my mother single and available to see him one more time.

She would rather go with you than me.

Are you young enough to take my mother single and available to see him one more time.

She would rather go with you than me.
Thats how I felt before the concert. Its my wife that has always been a great fan. All I can say is if you like good live music, I mean a really top, top set of musicians that can deal with any genre including hard rock, blues, jazz. And then front them with one of the best vocalists of the last 60 years then you are going to be entertained. I have been to very many concerts and I would comfortably put him in top ten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.