Top 115 Female Music Artists Results | No.1 page 63

I honestly can't understand how Debbie Harry can finish top 3. Ok, she was decent and I liked Blondie's pop punk sound at the time but her voice ain't that good IMO.

I didn't even vote for her FWIW.
Its female artists BMR and the voice is somewhat horses for courses and without doubt many look as the songs , bands if appropriate , sound , and even some more specifically have ears tuned into more alto than soprano if if comes to sound and quality of voice.

I like all types in all ranges perhaps outside classic mezzo soprano if done well with a leaning to alto.

then there is your eyes and there is little doubt for most red blooded males for example Kate , Debra and a youngish Joni would invoke some pictures of lily if you liked your female songstresses in your formative years and beyond.

Sex appeal or did I forget that bit.

Who didn't think KB was singing to them when she belted out babooshka despite the storyline told.

I honestly can't understand how Debbie Harry can finish top 3. Ok, she was decent and I liked Blondie's pop punk sound at the time but her voice ain't that good IMO.

I think you might need to accept that for those of of a certain age she could have been Kazakhstani throat singing about baked beans in the Heart of Glass video and it would still have been a defining 'musical' moment of our teenage years :-)

1645098234950.png

For once we almost agree. I can see why other people have voted with their dicks; ooops, I mean for an iconic figure.

I have most of Blondie's albums and Parallel Lines is a classic but DH didn't make my 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.