Top 3 pies

Re: Topn3 pies

kp789 said:
Barcon said:
I will say this. I love Hollands meat pies, I actually fly to Manc in order to get them (City game doesn't hurt either). Whenever I'm back home I spend the entire time searching for Hollands pies. BUT, the last time I was over Andy pointed me in the direction of Mr. Thomas's chop house for a steak and kidney pud. It was the greatest piesperience I had ever had.
What is the difference between steak and kidney pie and steak and kidney pudding then.

one is a pie the other is a pudding

kp789 said:
Barcon said:
I will say this. I love Hollands meat pies, I actually fly to Manc in order to get them (City game doesn't hurt either). Whenever I'm back home I spend the entire time searching for Hollands pies. BUT, the last time I was over Andy pointed me in the direction of Mr. Thomas's chop house for a steak and kidney pud. It was the greatest piesperience I had ever had.
What is the difference between steak and kidney pie and steak and kidney pudding then.

MODS.......

Ban this twat. ;)

andyhinch said:
I know this should be in the ffp thead, but what are yours?
For me.
1. Steak and kidney.
2. Mince and onion.
3. Game.

Cheese and onion needs a shout.

mince and onion ffs

Barcon said:
Good aren't they, KP it's a Friday night, I'm no on orange juice:)

kp789 said:
Barcon said:

Spelling, pronounciation, number of letters, etc................

And the crust.

Barcon said:
kp789 said:
Barcon said:

Spelling, pronounciation, number of letters, etc................

And the crust.
The crust you say!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.