Top 3 pies

Re: Topn3 pies

Barcon said:
kp789 said:
Barcon said:
I will say this. I love Hollands meat pies, I actually fly to Manc in order to get them (City game doesn't hurt either). Whenever I'm back home I spend the entire time searching for Hollands pies. BUT, the last time I was over Andy pointed me in the direction of Mr. Thomas's chop house for a steak and kidney pud. It was the greatest piesperience I had ever had.
What is the difference between steak and kidney pie and steak and kidney pudding then.

Spelling, pronounciation, number of letters, etc................

And the crust.
They had a game pudding on in the pub I was in this week, up in the lakes(all shot locally) but I had a very big bowl of fresh mussels with crusty bread to start with, wanted a pudding and it would have killed me. They make thier own sloe gin which is to die for, said no as I had an interview the next day, went back to the hotel, took the pup for a quick walk, met a couple of girls I know, 3 bottles of wine latter I stumbled back to the room:)

Steak & kidney pudding
Steak & kidney pie
Meat pie

Any order,depending on the mood.

All Hollands of course, which I have been eating for nye on fifty years.

Looking forward to my next one at Tony's stadium chippy tomorrow.

fredmont said:
Steak & kidney pudding
Steak & kidney pie
Meat pie

Any order,depending on the mood.

All Hollands of course, which I have been eating for nye on fifty years.

Looking forward to my next one at Tony's stadium chippy tomorrow.
This is a pie thread, keep puddings out of it, I do like them mind:)

Hollands Meat and Tater
Hollands Meat -both have to be accompanied with chips and smothered in gray from a decent chippy just not the same DIY at home
and 3rd mince pies - I mean sweet mince the xmas variety not mince and onion nice though they are

Steak and kidney pudding / vs pie - the pudding has a suet pastry crust that is steamed to cook the pie has a boggo short crust pastry crust that is baked - surely standard level of knowledge for a pie eating male?

Wonder what some people on here are prepared to put in their mouths without knowing what it is........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.