Top 3 Transfer Mistakes

neel

Hey guys, I have been following city since Mancini had taken over and it looks like we had made some big signings since Kevins era..
Roque Santa Cruz, Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Adebayor, Shaun Wright Philliphs,Wayne Bridge, Robinho,Bellamy, Sturrige, De Jong,Tal Ben Haim,Hargreaves ,Jo

How according to you were top 3 transfer mistakes we made

neel said:
Hey guys, I have been following city since Mancini had taken over and it looks like we had made some big signings since Kevins era..
Roque Santa Cruz, Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Adebayor, Shaun Wright Philliphs,Wayne Bridge, Robinho,Bellamy, Sturrige, De Jong,Tal Ben Haim,Hargreaves ,Jo

How according to you were top 3 transfer mistakes we made

I liked you more when you only had 99 posts ;.)

1 Lee Bradbury 2 Robinho 3 Bianchi all 3 a complete waste of money. The thing is i can think of many more like Jo and Robbie Fowler

Ally29 said:
For the top 3 transfer mistakes are:

Maicon, Sinclair and Santa Cruz

maicon costed peanuts, he was also injured through much of the season, he couldn't really show us what he's capable of.

sinclair isn't a big issue either, only 6 million, we can get most of that money back.

-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:20 pm --

For me its:

1. Adebayor
2. Robinho
3. Javi Garcia

Robinho can't be classed as a mistake as his signing propelled us to the media and other big teams that sheikh mansour was not gonna fuck around!

Ade
Bridge
Santa Cruz

Who was that Mexican fella we bought ....... And he never played a game for us.....

Cost us about 6 mill for jack all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.