Top 3 Transfer Mistakes

lewisspensleymcfc said:
Anyone remember Stefan Savic?
Then again, I hear he's been if not great at least good in Viola, so he's a bit of a strange one. But yes, with us, he was poor and a mistake. How much was the damage in quids? Meaning what we paid minus what Fiorentina paid us when he left.

johnny on the spot said:
Watching Bianchi partner Samaras up front was a horrible experience. Truly soul destroying.

You mean Corradi surely. However bad Bianchi was, Corradi made him look like van Basten.

IrelandSuperman said:
lewisspensleymcfc said:
Anyone remember Stefan Savic?
Then again, I hear he's been if not great at least good in Viola, so he's a bit of a strange one. But yes, with us, he was poor and a mistake. How much was the damage in quids? Meaning what we paid minus what Fiorentina paid us when he left.

Was Savic 6m? (i think perseverence and experience may have proved him good value)

The nasty deal cost us him plus 12m iirc?

So effectively 18m for nasty.

Whitefield Blue said:
johnny on the spot said:
Watching Bianchi partner Samaras up front was a horrible experience. Truly soul destroying.

You mean Corradi surely. However bad Bianchi was, Corradi made him look like van Basten.

Corradi always looked like a dud. My expectations for him were non-existent.

The other two however looked to offer some glimmer of talent when we signed them. By the time they were partnered for the first time (League Cup?), I'd given up on them both.

I'll throw Robbie Fowler in. That signing caused all sorts of trouble upstairs and the guy just could not be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.