Top 4 race 19/20

Vialli98

Team supported
Chelsea
I suppose this is the place to be this season.

Spurs
United
Chelsea
Arsenal

4 teams fighting for the two remaining top 4 spots, considering it's safe to assume City and Liverpool will occupy the top two spots with relative ease again.

Chelsea are finishing 3rd, right lads?

Spurs
United
Chelsea
Arsenal

4 teams fighting for the two remaining top 4 spots, considering it's safe to assume City and Liverpool will occupy the top two spots with relative ease again.

Wolves and Everton ideally

Spurs
United
Chelsea
Arsenal

Can’t beat being optimistic I suppose.

Spurs and Arsenal will make the top four. United are a mess and I think Chelsea will be too inconsistent.

Yeah Leicester look really good, and pretty good shout, I must admit. They should really have beaten us last week, but I think things will eventually fall into a more familiar landscape.

Last edited:
Anybody else having a shot will hugely depend on injuries, Leicester have the team to challenge, particularly when united and arsenal are churning out performances like this weekend but if they get one or two key injuries at the wrong time it will utterly derail them as they don’t have the squad the rest do.

Chelsea and Leicester would be the preferred choice for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.