Top 4 Race 2020/21

We will most likely be Champions again! Then Rags, Chelsea and dips/Leicester. Hopefully the 'Ammers and Toffees will dust off their passports too.

Rags are worse than awful but I suspect ragpies will start averaging less than 10k crowds in the Championship next season.

I think Liverpool and United will scrape the top 4 to be honest.

Liverpool are on terrible run, but I'd be amazed if they slip into relegation form for all of the 2nd half of the season. As much as I'd like it, I don't see it happening. Whilst they moan about injuries they still have a decent team. That said, Klopp is finished there. He's made the mistake of playing the same players week-in-week-out and not rotating. It's as if he's never studied Wenger, Ferguson, Guardiola etc. He's fell into a trap where his players are absolutely knackered with way too many miles on the clock. He won't be able to rebuild that team without serious money and I can see him going to Madrid in summer.

United have a decent team, but are held back by their amateurish manager. If they'd got a manager in like Ancelotti I'm sure they wouldn't be 10 points behind us.

I think Liverpool and United will scrape the top 4 to be honest.

Liverpool are on terrible run, but I'd be amazed if they slip into relegation form for all of the 2nd half of the season. As much as I'd like it, I don't see it happening. Whilst they moan about injuries they still have a decent team. That said, Klopp is finished there. He's made the mistake of playing the same players week-in-week-out and not rotating. It's as if he's never studied Wenger, Ferguson, Guardiola etc. He's fell into a trap where his players are absolutely knackered with way too many miles on the clock. He won't be able to rebuild that team without serious money and I can see him going to Madrid in summer.

United have a decent team, but are held back by their amateurish manager. If they'd got a manager in like Ancelotti I'm sure they wouldn't be 10 points behind us.
Liverpool won't get top 4, they are out for the count. What's masquerading as their defence is atrocious, the front 3 look burnt out, they aren't pulling back a nine point gap with Leicester and the rags, which leaves them as one of about 4 or 5 other teams with a realistic chance of top 4, but they are in the worst form of all those sides currently. It might take 70+ points for 4th which means the dippers need 10 wins from 13 minimum.

Liverpool won't get top 4, they are out for the count. What's masquerading as their defence is atrocious, the front 3 look burnt out, they aren't pulling back a nine point gap with Leicester and the rags, which leaves them as one of about 4 or 5 other teams with a realistic chance of top 4, but they are in the worst form of all those sides currently. It might take 70+ points for 4th which means the dippers need 10 wins from 13 minimum.
I hope you're right @Murph - it will make that champers taste a LOT better when I'm celebrating another title and giving my scouse mate some lip! :)

2016 was the closest to this happening.

Leicester pissed it. Arsenal second, Spurs and City

United 5th, Liverpool 8th and Chelsea 10th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.