Top 4 Race 2020/21

If a team outside the top 4 win the champions league the 4th spot don't make it in next seasons competition.

Not true, only if a team outside the top 4 wins the Champions League and another outside the top 4 wins the Europa League.

Which is still very feasible with Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all meeting that criteria.

Would be brilliant if West Ham got CL football next season instead of Chelsea.

Hopefully failing to get in the CL would rule the chavs out of getting Haaland too.
Chelsea missing out on top four should tip the balance in our favour regarding Haaland.

I just hope it's not Liverpool who get that fourth spot, ideally it's West Ham or Everton. I could even live with Spurs getting it if it's at the expense of Liverpool, no Champions League football could derail them for the next few years.

Whilst I'd like West ham to get it, from our perspective the dream scenario is we've sewn the league up and on the last game of the season we play the literal eds side, take a spanking off Everton who get the points needed to push ahead of Liverpool and secure that 4th spot. The outrage would be legendary.

In reality though I can't see past Liverpool getting 4th sadly.

Whilst I'd like West ham to get it, from our perspective the dream scenario is we've sewn the league up and on the last game of the season we play the literal eds side, take a spanking off Everton who get the points needed to push ahead of Liverpool and secure that 4th spot. The outrage would be legendary.

In reality though I can't see past Liverpool getting 4th sadly.
Goal difference due to said spanking would be preferable:D

Imagine if they had to beat us last game of the season to secure top 4 at the expense of liverpool and Spurs. Just imagine...

Toffees gave us no quarter at the end of the 2013-14 season. Quite rightly, too. Pep and the players will play to win.
That was an astonishing situation, when I think. We had rags coming on here begging us to win, so as to stop Liverpool. And they had Liverpool supporters on Grand Old Team begging them to win. I don’t suppose that scenario happens very often.

It's a shame Leicester and West Ham play each other next.

United have Spurs away next, so the battle for top 4 could heat right up.

A massive game for West Ham that, for both teams actually. If West Ham can win that, they really can start to think they have a real chance, especially given their most difficult games on paper are Everton & Chelsea at home.

Leicester's big problem apart from this weekend is their final 3 games are vs Utd, Chelsea & Spurs. They could easily go into those games in 3rd 5 or 6 points clear & still miss out if they lose 2 or 3 of those games.

Imagine if they had to beat us last game of the season to secure top 4 at the expense of liverpool and Spurs. Just imagine...
Fair chance we'll have a big final coming up shortly after that, it would be understandable if we weren't at our best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.