Top 4 Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are looking really good, I think Chelsea will be there, us of course so who gets the 4th spot?
I think the toothy one has run his players dry so I'm going for....... fuck it Spurs. I'd love to say Newcastle for the shits and giggles it would cause but it won't happen.

Too unpredictable other than City nailed on again for the title…I wouldn’t be surprised however if Liverpool turn out to be less competitive as I think Mane will be missed
After 2 games and I know it's still very early days, but if Arsenal can keep their great start going and stay injury free, and build their confidence, they're the dark horses for runners-up to City. I wish the best for Jesus and Zinkers - and Sterling at Chelsea - so I'm going City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea.

After 2 games and I know it's still very early days, but if Arsenal can keep their great start going and stay injury free, and build their confidence, they're the dark horses for runners-up to City. I wish the best for Jesus and Zinkers - and Sterling at Chelsea - so I'm going City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea.

I am grateful for your confidence in us but the reality is we are still too short in squad depth, we are too inexperienced and we are still lacking in midfield

Apart from that, I’m inclined to agree with you

Having said all that, it’d really piss off the pundits if if you were right…

Arsenal are not pissing around this season. It’s the one team I don’t fancy playing this season. Just signed another striker from juve too

Think Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea have all improved on last year. Liverpool look like their standard has slipped although it’s very early.
We look strong but still I get the impression we can move up a couple of gears. I think we will win it again but next 4 positions will be incredibly hard fought.
Us
chelsea
Spuds
liverpool
Arsenal

Arsenal may be a surprise though if Gabby continues to score in the manner he has and they sort out their defence.

Just really don’t want the Dippers anywhere near it. Their cult fans and weird theories.
Be a change to get the Arse and Chavs involved with Spurs holding off the Dips for 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.