Top 4

Edwin said:
Their continous idiotic booing and parking a bus in front of goal puts our boys off, that's why we keep hitting the balls into their legs.
Or maybe they don't like to play on Sundays like last season. Wigan, Fulham & Brum were all Sundays.
or is it capello every time he's at a city game we never win...

I am not a moaner but this is just not good enough even at this early stage in the club's unprecedented re-birth.

Yet again we could not take advantage of other rivals dropping points and making a huge step up the table.

Realistically I am hoping for 4th at best because with Liverpool's downward spiral it is there for the taking by us, Spurs or Villa. I am sure one of those 3 will get the last spot.

Unfortunately, the top 3 looks familiar just a case of which combination at the end of the season.

I think it will be Chelsea - they are really clicking - I would take 4th will the scum third behind Arsenal and Chelsea.

Santa Cruz is obviously nowhere near fit and the defence is a shambles - get Ireland back in permanently and cut out this 2 holding midfielders.

hughes seems to go through phases were a player is flavour of the month, jamie redknapp mentioned that city started the season well winnning first four with ireland in the team, last four not in but coming on draws, why is he not starting with ireland?..

Look At The League Table FFS And Take A Deep Breath!!!!!!!!!

LEAGUE.jpg

Eitherway, next weekend we will be 2 points closer to Chelsea and United or 3 points closer to one of them(with a game in hand), provided we beat Burnley.

Let's be positive.

Re: Look At The League Table FFS And Take A Deep Breath!!!!!!!!!

agree mate
at the end of the day 1.9 points per game gives us 72 at the end of the season, pretty sure that will give us 4th.
I'd be MORE than happy with that.
Some people want to run before they can walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.