Top 4

Re: Look At The League Table FFS And Take A Deep Breath!!!!!!!!!

I'm not over the moon tbh, we could have had 23 points even 25. Then I would be happy, performances need to drastically improve,

Also what the hell were Mark Hughes and Bowen doing at the osasuna vs barca game last night?

mancityscot said:
I'm not over the moon tbh, we could have had 23 points even 25. Then I would be happy, performances need to drastically improve,

Also what the hell were Mark Hughes and Bowen doing at the osasuna vs barca game last night?

Looking to improve the squad, or don't you want them to do that??

FFS

mancityscot said:

send CV, lol
just kidding

mancityscot said:

Also what the hell were Mark Hughes and Bowen doing at the osasuna vs barca game last night?[/quote]

Er, doing their job perhaps. Scouting players.

we have a game in hand over 2 of the current top 4, we are in the top 4, we have also played 2 of the 8 "big" games this season, how can anyone moan so what if we havn't picked up a few points where maybe we should other teams around us have dropped points too, sum - burnley, sunderland. Liverpool-fulham, sunderland the list goes on ... we arn't the only team who havn't won all the games we should have on paper. Stop getting cought up in all the paper talk ffs.

Bilboblue said:
mancityscot said:

Looking to improve the squad, or don't you want them to do that??

FFS

I want mark Hughes and mark Bowen to do their jobs and make the squad better by working with the pmYers we already have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.