Top Facts About Glauber Berti

hesherehesthere said:
Glauber Berti doesn't need to be good at football.......... Football needs to be good at Glauber Berti.

PMSL
Glauber berti ate a whole bottle of sleeping pills...... they made him blink

Glauber Berti entered the field of play during manchester city v bolton at the city of manchester stadium after 83 minutes on the 24th may 2009, this coming after 37 and a half games sat on the bench, he was cheered everytime he touched the ball and made a complete pass, he was given a standing ovation from the strong 47,000 crowd, Berti described the moment as the 'highlight of his football career'

He will be missed by us all, and for the first time there is evidential prove that this is not a hoax......

15z1ac1.jpg

ONE LOVE, ONE LIFE, ONE CITY, ONE GLAUBER BERTI x

youve photoshopped him in there
the fourth official failed a drugs test, no one was standing there

I have told so many people to read this thread-it is one of the all time classics-I have become uncontrolably hysterical reading this thread on a number of occasions-sales of Pampers in my area can confirm this.I love our fans-I love our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.