Top four is gone in my eyes.

mammutly said:
Top 4 isn't gone.

We are not even relying on other teams losing.

We win our games and it's ours.

That's a fact. It's better to stick to the facts.

Yes Rafa.

Daviesmcfc said:
Negative attitudes. Why is it over? I hate comparing us to United but we need to adopt their mentality. They were four points behind Chelsea but they didn't suddenly say to themselves it was over. They keep pushing to the line. Something we need to do. We play Spurs at home. We will do it.

I agree we as supporters need to start grasping this kind of mentality aswell as the players. Looking through some of the posts on here since last night has made me feel ashamed to be a blue.

Its not gone it will go down to the very last game and I think Liverpool are still in with a chance of getting it.

We have to prove we deserve it and beat both Spurs and Villa.

southstandrebel said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Negative attitudes. Why is it over? I hate comparing us to United but we need to adopt their mentality. They were four points behind Chelsea but they didn't suddenly say to themselves it was over. They keep pushing to the line. Something we need to do. We play Spurs at home. We will do it.

I agree we as supporters need to start grasping this kind of mentality aswell as the players. Looking through some of the posts on here since last night has made me feel ashamed to be a blue.
Agreed the reactions are so over the top. According to most of the people here, we have gone from cat iron certainties to having no chance in the space of a day.

chazmcfc said:
Europa league next year, as long as we do not sell any players and build on the ones we have we should be ok. Sure there are realistic targets out there that don't require instant CL football.

am SURE we play 38 games then we know who has finished where. please correct me if am wrong ?! .FFS.

How can it be gone when it's in our hands?

Big shift to Spurs, but more or less every week it shifts. I think they are favourites, but it looks like it will come down to our game at the end of the season.

des hardi said:
southstandrebel said:
Despite yesterdays disappointment we still have the chance to make it, I hope the players can pick themselves up quickly and get something at the emirates.

we gotta tame their midfield with van persie being a serious threat too...i hope we can counter attack and punish them.
they ll want to win to spite us
....mind you

.... do they want spurs playing CL football :) ?????? think not ! ;)

Shoe on the other foot though united won't be wanting to do us a favour when they play spurs , I think it will come down to the spurs game at eastlands.
That is what our season hinges on , will the real manchester city please stand up ?

bollox is a its down to two cubs us and spurs in what is just a 4 game play off, at the moment spurs are plus 2 points would anyone chuck the towel in in the group stages of a cup just because they have lost a little ground

spurs have beaten Chelsea and arsenal in the last week.. OMG disaster !!

if we hadnt beaten them too we wouldnt be where we are now..

Chill peeps ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.