Top four is gone in my eyes.

KentBlue said:
I expect another rag hangover and would not be surprised if arse,villa and spuds beat us. i'll stick with my 6th prediction.
I'll bet you're great fun on a night out.

Depends what were doing?

:)

It's still down to us; as someone else has already said, beat Spurs and match them result for result in the run-in. Not easy, but following City never was (apart from the late sixties).

thats the spirit,i think spurs a very much there for the beating at our place, infact i wouldnt swap fixtures with them and take there 2pts

Spurs' purple patch is worrying I admit but then again, up until yesterday, we'd just dished out back-to-back spankings to Burnley and Brum and looked unstoppable. So form can soon change.
If the Scum do as expected next Saturday lunchtime suddenly optimism will return to our ranks.
Understandable that we're licking our wounds today but to throw in the towel is OTT in my opinion.

Negative attitudes. Why is it over? I hate comparing us to United but we need to adopt their mentality. They were four points behind Chelsea but they didn't suddenly say to themselves it was over. They keep pushing to the line. Something we need to do. We play Spurs at home. We will do it.

southstandrebel said:
Despite yesterdays disappointment we still have the chance to make it, I hope the players can pick themselves up quickly and get something at the emirates.

we gotta tame their midfield with van persie being a serious threat too...i hope we can counter attack and punish them.
they ll want to win to spite us
....mind you

.... do they want spurs playing CL football :) ?????? think not ! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.