Top Four?

To break into the top four we must win games like today. We also need to look at putting together unbeaten runs of 10+ games, something we have not done for years. We have the squad to do this but do we have the mentality?
I think we are getting there we would have lost the villa game last season. Fingers crossed CTID

1. Chelsea
2. Scum
3. Arsenal
4. Man City
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Villa
8. Sunderland
9. Stoke
10. Everton

Liverpool are by far the weakest side int he top 4 IMO without Gerrard and Torres they would not finish in the top 6.

united
chelsea
arsenal
liverpool
city
spurs
villa
sunderland

if there's one thing i know it's that the top four are jammy. even if they do shit then there going to sneak into the top four with three games to go

alera said:
1. Chelsea
2. Scum
3. Arsenal
4. Man City
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Villa
8. Sunderland
9. Stoke
10. Everton

Liverpool are by far the weakest side int he top 4 IMO without Gerrard and Torres they would not finish in the top 6.

I can take you putting us below Spurs and Villa and maybe even Sunderland (at a push), but Stoke, come on!

Gwladiator said:
alera said:
1. Chelsea
2. Scum
3. Arsenal
4. Man City
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Villa
8. Sunderland
9. Stoke
10. Everton

I can take you putting us below Spurs and Villa and maybe even Sunderland (at a push), but Stoke, come on!
everton will finish in the top 8 imo

Honestly I think Stoke have a better side than you at the moment. They win all their home games pretty much. Cant see them struggling to get a point at home to Wolves. Equaliser in the 88th minute wasnt it, not the first time you have got a lucky result late on this seaon.

I feel the top 5 will be the usual top 4 and City with us, Villa and Spurs in a tight race for 6th/7th

Everton wont be anywhere near the top 6 this season. We will be around there Villa, Spuds and Sunderland all have much much better squads than Everton.

Everton have less than no chance of finishing in the top 6 this season. When they get their injuries back and if their form improves enough they might finish 9th.

Gwladiator said:
I feel the top 5 will be the usual top 4 and City with us, Villa and Spurs in a tight race for 6th/7th

When Everton get a couple of key players back I'd back you to finish above Spurs. For all their impressive performances this season Spuds still strke me as a flash in the pan, I think their performances will wane.

1. Rags
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. City
6. Everton
7. Villa
8. Spurs
9. Sunderland
10. Fulham

is how I think (certainly not hope, but think) the top half will look. Villa and Spurs could end up the other way around admittedly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.