Top Slurgie Moments

Mancini going head to head with him on the touchline at the Etihad last season when we beat them 1-0 to move into pole position for the title. By the time Bobby had finished with him he looked a crumpled, defeated, sad old man well past his sell by date.<br /><br />-- Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 pm --<br /><br />When he got booked for speeding and claimed he needed a shit!

TGR said:
Mancini going head to head with him on the touchline at the Etihad last season when we beat them 1-0 to move into pole position for the title. By the time Bobby had finished with him he looked a crumpled, defeated, sad old man well past his sell by date.

"shaking like a shitting dog", I remember somebody saying at the time.

5. - "He could have been killed!" - reacting after a Nike football hit striker Robin van Persie on the head in Wales.

4. - "I wouldn't sell a cold to that mob." - shortly before selling prize asset Cristiano Ronaldo to the mob more commonly known as Real Madrid.

3. - "If an Italian serves me a plate of pasta, I always check under the sauce to make sure there is pasta there." - displaying his xenophobia for all and sundry years before an Italian came and made a **** of him.

2. - "If there's one thing for certain, it's that this club will always try to win a match with attacking football." - lying through his back teeth while planning to go to Eastlands to nick a point by defending on the edge of their own area whilst not attempting a single shot on target in an hour and a half of football.

1. - Shaking like a shitting dog in the Wembley dugout whilst Barcelona wiped his own side's arses for them during another masterclass dished out to "The World's Greatest Team TM".

"not in my lifetime"

And is the main reason he quit, because he realised he should have quit before last year and made a mistake.

Getting slaughterd once 5 -0 at St James Park, the last Goal was that wonderful chip from Phillipe Albert over Schmeichel.

I was sat in a Pub with some Rag mates and one said he doesn't look happy does he ?. Very unusually for me and quick as a flash I replied -;

"I think he is going in the Crowd like Eric did at Palace".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.