top ten most annoying people on British telly

I have to agree with every person mentioned on here so I won't put anybody that I can remember being mentioned. I have a long, long list of people I detest off TV. I can't recall seeing Jamie 'my tongue's too big for my mouth' Oliver being mentioned on here, if he has I apologise, I just fucking hate the prick. I also hate Phil Glenister and his arrogant, smug, hard man attitude he has. What a cock.

What's the male presenter of T4 called? Not Steve Jones but the slow looking one? I can't stand that prick either.

simonr555 said:
I can't recall seeing Jamie 'my tongue's too big for my mouth' Oliver being mentioned on here, if he has I apologise, I just fucking hate the prick.

The colloquial term you are looking for is...
Fat Tongued Twat!
(that is our pet name for him in our house :) )

Davina McCall takes the top 8 places, along with her little mini-Davina aka Claudia Winkleface (they have to count as one entity, Claudia being the clone who's head appears to be melting by the second). 9th is Gordon (look at me swearing, I'm a clever boy ain't I?) Ramsey and 10th is the talentless wonder, Patrick Kielty.

johnny on the spot said:
In no particular order:
- Carol McGiffin. Horrible, sneering 'change of life' shit head who has seemingly never got over being kicked out of the California Raisins. Loose Women's stand-out mutt. Opens every sentence with 'No, I'm sorry, but'. You're not sorry, Carol. You're a vile woman.
Lol! You've convinced me to give up a Davina space for Carol! Apparently she blamed her latest 20-something ex for her turning ugly. No love, you were bile-inducingly ugly well before that, a fact only worsened by the drivel that never ceases to spew forth from your pie hole. Looks like a boiled sweet that's been in your pocket for months gathering spots of muck and wispy threads of cotton and seems to think the world owes her a living because of it.

simonr555 said:
What's the male presenter of T4 called? Not Steve Jones but the slow looking one? I can't stand that prick either.

Ricky something? I hate him, all his humour is 'sarcastic' but fails. CRAP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.