top ten most annoying people on British telly

Ahh, the 'Shit In A Field' game...as we like to call it in our house.
People on television so irritatingly and unseemingly ever-present and popular....they're like shit in a field - they're fucking everywhere!

Many regulars have been already listed here including my top TV twat, James 'unfunny fat cnut' Corden, Catherine Tate, and various other 'dead behind the eyes' TV blonde vacuous bints...has anyone mentioned Tess Daly yet?

Can't be bothered doing ten, but glad to see Vernon Kay get a couple of mentions. I loathe him!

gagiesotherhalf said:
People on television so irritatingly and unseemingly ever-present and popular....they're like shit in a field - they're fucking everywhere!

Many regulars have been already listed here including my top TV twat, James 'unfunny fat cnut' Corden, Catherine Tate, and various other 'dead behind the eyes' TV blonde vacuous bints...has anyone mentioned Tess Daly yet?

damn, i forgot about james corden.

where do i start? its not because he's fat, this is no issue. its the fact he revels in it.

he gives of an air of 'i cant believe im famous' but he has no humility or humbleness about it.. which leaves just an annoying prick.

learn from robbie coltrane.

learn from nick frost.

you looooooooser.

aphex said:
gagiesotherhalf said:

damn, i forgot about james corden.

where do i start? its not because he's fat, this is no issue. its the fact he revels in it.

he gives of an air of 'i cant believe im famous' but he has no humility or humbleness about it.. which leaves just an annoying prick.

learn from robbie coltrane.

learn from nick frost.

you looooooooser.

Indeed, his idea of being funny is looking surprised and making his voice as high pitched as possible.

Timperley_blue said:
That car-crashing, death-avoiding, long-haired, unfunny, overly smug dwarf.

I don't mind Hammond. Clarkson grates a bit. May has gone up in my estimations a lot. He bugged me for a while but I don't mind him so much now. He can be quite funny.

I watched Clarkson on an episode of QI where he made a complete twonk out of himself and he went downhill after that.

Stephen Fry is delightful on the telly though and Alan Davis, if only all TV personalities actually had personalities

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.