top tier at blackburn

kippax88 said:
azatheblue said:
give over mate , lets just enjoy the game , fuck all this bottom tier top tier rivalry , we all support the same fookin team ;)

lol we r the bottom tier! oh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your gonna get a top tier headbutt you **** hahaha!!

CITYtilIdie24 said:
Song for both tiers to sing!

Have u ever had a salad big fat sam HAVE U FUCK!!

wil be funny to hear both teirs singing it and wil shut the fat **** up lol!!

Best post in this thread !!!

PMSL

any one else feel it , if not you will when you wake up in the morning , its that shuddery shaky feeling you get when youre that fuckin excited, wont be able to sleep tonight , and if i do ,when i wake up, il feel like a kid on christmas morning , almost there lads!!!!

azatheblue said:
any one else feel it , if not you will when you wake up in the morning , its that shuddery shaky feeling you get when youre that fuckin excited, wont be able to sleep tonight , and if i do ,when i wake up, il feel like a kid on christmas morning , almost there lads!!!!

SPORT ON
cant wait to wake up in the morning being a bit confused as to why i am awake that early and then it hitting me that its blackburn today

cant spell-dont care said:
azatheblue said:

SPORT ON
cant wait to wake up in the morning being a bit confused as to why i am awake that early and then it hitting me that its blackburn today

haha you will have a couple of minutes to yourself to think "right what should i do today then"..........then you will realise my friend!!!

Top salad song ,come on both tiers wot a spectacle ,brought my family home from hols a day early so ican set off at the crack off dawn ,xmas morning does not compare,,, by the way im in the bottom tier row 3 with are kid ...come on city......................

I'm entrance S Row 2 with tickets 48-51.

Any idea of the view? As some of the seating plans are really small and it's hard to read them, haha.

I remember one Christmas Eve night what must be at least 10 years ago and I just couldn't sleep with the excitement of seeing if Father Christmas had brought me the Playstation I asked for, twice, I wanted one that badly.

I honestly think it will be worse than that tonight. I'm shaking now with excitement as I type. It's my first ever away game and I am so fucking pumped I think I'm going to cry happy tears tomorrow when I wake up.

Row 19, Upper Tier. Inflatables inflated. "32 Tevez" crease free and smelling of Paco Rabanne - 1 Million.

FUCKING BRING IT ON!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.