Top two targets should be Bale and Van Persie

I wouldnt want for us to go for Bale and RVP as they are too hot players. We don't need more of them. We need the modest players that comes because they wanna play for mcfc, not because we offer them a bigger pay check. In my opinion.

VP could be nothing but and business. Old, injury prone and has just had the best season in his life, with nothing to suggest he would take that with him to a new team/formation/philosophy.

For the kind of money VP would cost us, we could probably get Hazard and Di Maria who both would be sound investments.

Why are people going on about Van Persie. He will be crap for us and at his age and style of play is not a good fit. bale I can get why as there is a need for a player of his style, calibre etc but for van prick, a certain no no no! just saying :D<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 pm --<br /><br />
Matt the Giant said:
VP could be nothing but and business. Old, injury prone and has just had the best season in his life, with nothing to suggest he would take that with him to a new team/formation/philosophy.

For the kind of money VP would cost us, we could probably get Hazard and Di Maria who both would be sound investments.

Agreed Matt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.