Torres coming in summer

I find it interesting that players like Torres who are going to look to leave a sinking ship and a team like Liverpool who need the money could ever be valued at £100m

How many clubs would reaistically be in the running for him when they sell?

Barca
Real
Chelsea
City

I dont think arsenal or united have the cash tbh.

Do chelsea want him, i think their minds are elsewhere as far as squad development goes.

Real cannot realistically afford him unless they sell a couple of players adn that seems unlikely.

So its Barca and City then.

A fair price with his injury record is say £40m?

Barca and City already have an agreement not to start bidding wars so £40m it is then

jeffmr2 said:
Please no Gerrard he's on a par with Terry a real shit.

Scouser aside, I love Gerrard, just the kind of guy in the midfield we need, someone who will push up but can also score from outside the box. Past it a bit? Maybe, but he'll be 10x better playing alongside Adebayor, Tevez, Bellamy, etc. then he will be playing with Babel and Dirk Kuyt.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/11773.html?CMP=OTC-RSS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... MP=OTC-RSS</a>
if they don't buy 4-5 players he is off not bothered about chumps league he wants to challenge for premiership, sounds like it's just right for us

Really find it hard to believe that Torres would jump ship! When he joined Liverpool he said that the club (Liverpool) were a club that he had always admired as a child.

IMO David Villa would be the better option. Needs a fresh challenge and is much better than Torres as a player and goalscorer!

kinkladze:-) said:
Really find it hard to believe that Torres would jump ship! When he joined Liverpool he said that the club (Liverpool) were a club that he had always admired as a child.
So did Keane, then he said the same when he joined Celtic lmao

I think if he were to leave Liverpool the options to him would be...

Barcelona
Chelsea
City

But only if we're in the Champions League. Would proberly take around a £70m offer for the Liverpool owners to accept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.