Torres coming in summer

This would be amazin if it happened, but it is brazil we are talkin about. lol

there is no way that the city owners would give those fecking scousers 100m. It would giving your direct competition the keys to your shop! We buy Torres - they buy David Villa or some other incredibly able and similar striker - who then tonks a hatrick against us next season. Nooooooooooo thanks

bluesimon said:
there is no way that the city owners would give those fecking scousers 100m. It would giving your direct competition the keys to your shop! We buy Torres - they buy David Villa or some other incredibly able and similar striker - who then tonks a hatrick against us next season. Nooooooooooo thanks

Give over man, the 100mill would go to the owners who would leave pittence for Rafa 2 spend. Villa to Liverpool? Not a chance, don't forget that if we get into the top4 then it'll be at their expense. Liverpool wouldn't be an attraction for the top names in football, We most definately would be

Torres would be a dream signing for me without a doubt. That name that everyone fears when he's on the pitch. Tevez is getting there, but he's not fully there yet. As for Villa, meh I'd rather have someone who's proven they can reach the top of their game in the premier league.

£100m for that soft twat? his first season he was mustard, turned into a bit of a mard arse if you ask me now though. i still think he's a good player, just a bit of a fanny. id rather have a forward who doesn't mind putting himself about a bit as well as having the talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.