Torres In January

Can't make my mind up its 50/50

Torres - has he peaked? if not the complete but injury prone striker we need
Dzeko - hunger and anttributes to make us killer

conormcfc said:
If people think Liverpool would let Torres go for SWP and Lescott they need their heads testing.

You do realise that there'll be a lot of money involved too...? It'll hardly be a straight swap!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
The Pope said:
Can't make my mind up its 50/50

Torres - has he peaked? if not the complete but injury prone striker we need
Dzeko - hunger and anttributes to make us killer

We're going for both.
Makes sense to me. Quite clear RSC and Ade will be off in Jan - I expect Tevez to be on his way in summer too.

Balotelli
Torres
Dzeko

conormcfc said:
If people think Liverpool would let Torres go for SWP and Lescott they need their heads testing.

i heard it was more like 40 mill plus adebayor from both ends of the east lancs but been told both summer and jan so who knows one things for sure mr t dont like liverpool at the min.

The Fixer said:
Just don't think we do it for him, i think we have an image problem where Torres is concerned. I get the impression he prefers clubs steeped in history and prestige etc and no matter what we throw at him i just can't see it.

Yeah, agreed. I cant remember the exact quotes but i'm pretty sure he's gone out of his way to say some rather uncomplimentary things about our club in the last few years.

I'd prefer Edin anyway.

chesterbells said:
The Fixer said:
Just don't think we do it for him, i think we have an image problem where Torres is concerned. I get the impression he prefers clubs steeped in history and prestige etc and no matter what we throw at him i just can't see it.

Yeah, agreed. I cant remember the exact quotes but i'm pretty sure he's gone out of his way to say some rather uncomplimentary things about our club in the last few years.

I'd prefer Edin anyway.

I think that was the case when we first came into money

If you remember it was Torres that recommended Silva to come here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.