Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

One of my scouse mates at work, last night told me, a close pal of his who works at Anfield said that Fernando Torres has put his 2 Bull Dogs (I think) into quarentine.

This suggests to me (if true) that he may well be moving abroad, unless he is taking them on holiday with him in pre-season.

Torres would only go to Barcelona (who by all reports have just signed David Villa) or potentially one of the Milan teams but I don't think either could afford him. Why the hell would Torres come here? He's already said his body is only up to the rigours of the Premiership for 3 more years at most. Whether we like it or not, there's a lot more prestige playing for Liverpool than Manchester City.

It's not going to happen.

[quote="fatbloke"]Torres would only go to Barcelona (who by all reports have just signed David Villa) or potentially one of the Milan teams but I don't think either could afford him. Why the hell would Torres come here? He's already said his body is only up to the rigours of the Premiership for 3 more years at most. Whether we like it or not, there's a lot more prestige playing for Liverpool than Manchester City.

It's not going to happen.[/quote]

NB - he is the Fat Bloke I am simply Fbloke ;-)

yellamcfc said:
One of my scouse mates at work, last night told me, a close pal of his who works at Anfield said that Fernando Torres has put his 2 Bull Dogs (I think) into quarentine.

This suggests to me (if true) that he may well be moving abroad, unless he is taking them on holiday with him in pre-season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't put your dogs in quarentine if your going out of the country to Europe.Only when the come in,so I think that's bollocks.

whipper said:
yellamcfc said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't put your dogs in quarentine if your going out of the country to Europe.Only when the come in,so I think that's bollocks.

I wouldn't know myself whipper, I've not got any pets so have never looked into it.
Just posting what I was told, I only post in good faith because I'm sick of all the shite that gets written on here...hey ho people may think that all my posts are dog shit, but that doesn't bother me.

whipper said:
yellamcfc said:

Correct mate.

We brought the boy from Sunny spain
He gets the ball he scores again
Fernando Torres
City's number 9

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na FERNANDO TORRES CITY'S NUMBER 9!!!!!

squirtyflower said:
what's happened to our tame dipper fan
not seen him around for a while telling us about 'istory' and the like

He doesn't care about the Europa League anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.