Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

I'd like to make the point that I would not at all be surprised if Torres is off at the end of the season. However, let me make it clear that it will not be Man City he's heading down to.He dislikes the physicality of English football, and is not a traitor and wouldn't join a rival. Furthermore, like you say, Liverpool are living in the past, however we're in another European Semi-Final tonight.

Another point I'd like to make, which I'm surprised that none of you have picked up on, is that Liverpool already suffered their decline, in the nineties where they achieved fuck all and were quite clearly surpassed by United, Arsenal, Blackburn, Newcastle. In the 2000's we underwent some-what of a resurgence, mounting title challenges in 2002 and 2009, We've won the Champions League, the FA Cup twice and the League cup twice also reaching more finals and finishing runners up in the league twice. So, all this bollocks about us being on a decline, is just that, bollocks. One bad season, and your all over it. City is a step-down, from a club that could possibly be in a final by the end of the night, to a club that is yet to achieve fuck all. So you can keep dreaming, but this summer won't see you sign any world class players, just wait and see. Players do care about history and prestige..... Why else did Sergio Aguero recently reject you, furthermore look at some of Torres and Fabregas' comments about you in the last 2 years. Honestly, the shite that comes out of these boards is beyond belief. Believe me, it is a minority of probably post Istanbul supporters that are fawning over Jose Mourinho, the majority of real fans know he is not the answer to our problems. Also, I see Mourinho threads on these boards no? Pot Kettle? Anyway, maybe I'll be back here in two years time, and we'll compare how the clubs are doing. As for me, this is my final post on here for now, don't bother quoting or answering anything I've said I won't be back. good luck against Villa and Spurs

eljefecito1709 said:
I'd like to make the point that I would not at all be surprised if Torres is off at the end of the season. However, let me make it clear that it will not be Man City he's heading down to.He dislikes the physicality of English football, and is not a traitor and wouldn't join a rival. Furthermore, like you say, Liverpool are living in the past, however we're in another European Semi-Final tonight.

Another point I'd like to make, which I'm surprised that none of you have picked up on, is that Liverpool already suffered their decline, in the nineties where they achieved fuck all and were quite clearly surpassed by United, Arsenal, Blackburn, Newcastle. In the 2000's we underwent some-what of a resurgence, mounting title challenges in 2002 and 2009, We've won the Champions League, the FA Cup twice and the League cup twice also reaching more finals and finishing runners up in the league twice. So, all this bollocks about us being on a decline, is just that, bollocks. One bad season, and your all over it. City is a step-down, from a club that could possibly be in a final by the end of the night, to a club that is yet to achieve fuck all. So you can keep dreaming, but this summer won't see you sign any world class players, just wait and see. Players do care about history and prestige..... Why else did Sergio Aguero recently reject you, furthermore look at some of Torres and Fabregas' comments about you in the last 2 years. Honestly, the shite that comes out of these boards is beyond belief. Believe me, it is a minority of probably post Istanbul supporters that are fawning over Jose Mourinho, the majority of real fans know he is not the answer to our problems. Also, I see Mourinho threads on these boards no? Pot Kettle? Anyway, maybe I'll be back here in two years time, and we'll compare how the clubs are doing. As for me, this is my final post on here for now, don't bother quoting or answering anything I've said I won't be back. good luck against Villa and Spurs

Oh dear!

Let's put the fucking record straight, you are only in a Europa league semi final because you "GOT SHAFTED" the CL. You haven't earned the right unlike Fulham who deserve to be finalists.

A club of Liverpools size should be winning trophies on a consistent basis but it's been a while since you have, you've not won the league for the past 20 years which by all accounts is piss poor for as i said a club like Liverpool.

You can't compare our history to your's we accept we've only won 9 trophy's in our entirety but of that we are proud!

You say no world class player's will come to city? i find that very hard to believe, when we get CL football we will and many football experts agree, including your very own supporters on Rawk!! Quote from rawk "I hope Citeh don't get top 4 they will then be able to attract the worlds best players and we will be shagged" Proof enuff!!

Your very own Fernando Torres is only at your club because of the Fat Spanish waiter and not due to your illustrious history or the fact you deluded dippers think he's a spanish scouser. Quote from Fernando <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528</a>, ... 73,00.html

"If Rafa had not been here I would never have come. He has taught me a lot and he has helped me go beyond my limits and to be the player I am today"

Now i have made you look a silly cnut FUCK OFF!!

sam221985 said:
Citysmith said:
?? What's that? and how positive for us was it?

Grand Old Team, the blue dipper forum. It was just some guy saying that he's had info Gerrard is off abroad in the summer and he said ''Not only is Torres is City-bound but...''

Go on but... what???? Was there more? In the famous lines of John Travolta 'Tell me more, tell me more..' :o)

Citysmith said:
sam221985 said:
Grand Old Team, the blue dipper forum. It was just some guy saying that he's had info Gerrard is off abroad in the summer and he said ''Not only is Torres is City-bound but...''

Go on but... what???? Was there more? In the famous lines of John Travolta 'Tell me more, tell me more..' :o)

I mean he opened with that and then went into the story of how he'd heard about Gerrard being off.

The lack of much reaction to the Torres comment part said to me that either he or someone else had brought it up before on there and it was old ITK news to them.....hmmm.

eljefecito1709 said:

You bin dipping waste of space, go and suck a dead dogs cock.

If it turns out Torres has a pre-contract agreement to join us, I'll never pass on anything I hear again. Not only do my sources tell me nothing of the sort, they specifically denied it; it's nonsense, an easy rumour to start.

Xavvi said:
If it turns out Torres has a pre-contract agreement to join us, I'll never pass on anything I hear again. Not only do my sources tell me nothing of the sort, they specifically denied it; it's nonsense, an easy rumour to start.

Pipe down will you? ffs what makes your almighty fcuking sources soooooooo much better than other people's on here?

I know who is genuinley "itk" on this forum, not saying you aren't but stop slamming other's for posting their info.

The Fixer said:
Xavvi said:

Pipe down will you? ffs what makes your almighty fcuking sources soooooooo much better than other people's on here?

I know who is genuinley "itk" on this forum, not saying you aren't but stop slamming other's for posting their info.

ffs fixer, watch your blood pressure son. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.