Torres or Kaka

kaka, given that he can turn a game individually on his own.
torres is class, but needs the ammunition, yes occasionally he can do something genius on his own, but not as frequent as kaka, genius

Torres without a doubt.

He's more than proved himself in the Premier and would hit the ground running as soon as he is 100% fit. No need to bedded down as he is already settled in the North West.

torres all day for me a proven player in the premier league,and kaka no thanks sure he had a few derogatory words about us,hes well and truly missed the boat.

blueday said:
Who would you choose if you were given the choice?

I've been unimpressed with Torres in this World Cup , and not overly impressed with his few full performances for Liverpool last season either ....

Kaka , for me , was one of Brazils better players in their defeat to Holland (especially second half) ... but didn't really impress me in games prior to that ...... he hasn't , so far , looked the same player at Real , that he had in years gone by at Milan.

So , right now , i'm stuck for choice between these two ...... although both may show drastic improvement next season , and especially as Liverpool have a new manager.

Two very different players for me. After last year's very public snub and given his form Kaka would be a non runner for me. At least Torres is a proven PL player. Torres all day with Carlos playing just behind........................nice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.