Torres :s

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
Collapsed in a heap in the last minute, now walking, this could be a messy transfer, he's not going to be fit regularly, he needs a few months to recuperate and sort his injuries out, but can we do that if we buy him? or should we pull out and go for someone else?

I'd still love to see him in a City shirt but by god he's injury prone.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Collapsed in a heap in the last minute, now walking, this could be a messy transfer, he's not going to be fit regularly, he needs a few months to recuperate and sort his injuries out, but can we do that if we buy him? or should we pull out and go for someone else?

I'd still love to see him in a City shirt but by god he's injury prone.

He will fail te medical. Better to buy him in January.

the guys had a long season with injury and liverpool playing him when not fit then the world cup,myself i will look forward to him if he signs,squad rotation is the thing,this guy isnt built to play every game,get him back and he will be ok

After the world cup he has had and how it has ended for him I think Barnsley would be in with a shout when it comes to signing him. Stick wth Ade.

Dzeko sounds over priced.
Ibra for Robinho swap i would go for.

Plan B - I would seriously put a cheeky bid in for Crouch. I hope you didn't spit tea or lager on your monitor just then after reading that. I'd have a £15-£18m Crouch over a £25-£30m 30 year old in Ibra or the same for Dzeko who will suit the Europa League games but may take some time to adjust in the premier league.

Torres would be another RSC situation if he keeps breaking down like he is doing. Leave that problem with Liverpool, he's going the same way as Owen did at the moment.

He will fail te medical. Better to buy him in January.[/quote]

If RSC can pass a city medical then I'm sure torres could, in fact I may have a go myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.