Torres :s

The Pink Panther said:
dctid said:
Gets vack to full fitness - so buy him for 30 - 40 miliion (Liverpool wont let him go for less) and put him on light duties for the fist 6 months - makes no sense - better spending 30 million on Dzeko - he aint played for a month and is ready to start pre season now

This guy now has become a high risk investment and we should be very wary of persuing this. How anyone (even the scousers) can say with a straight face that he is worth more than David Villa is beyond me.

Normally, you might say a World Cup winner would go up in value but not in this case. I bet he was one of the last to be handed that trophy last night.

If we finish up getting him for 40m-70m we will be ridiculed by the press something rotten.

And let's face it, they don't need much encouragement.

David Villa has just been sold to Barca for £32M and dipperpool have put a £70M+ valuation on an injury prone Torres. Ah, the scouse sense of humour eh.
I say, let Chelsea buy him if they're stupid enough

fathellensbellend said:
when things were going well at anfield he stated he had no desire to play for city, why the fuck should we rescue him from his nightmare and help liverpool at the same time.

lets look to the future, not the past, have we not learnt anything over the years.

This and absolutely this.
We don't "need" Torres-he's more like a "trophy" signing that signals further intent rather than us needing him in a football sense.
He's said he doesn't want us-let the fekker rot at the Scousers.

He's become Injury prone and for the type of money they'll want he's just not worth the risk...looks like they've taken something out of him mentally aswell.He doesn't look the same player as when he first joined the Scousers-they've fekked him physically the way they did Fowler and Owen.

Not worth the risk in my book.

g180aj said:
Dont take the PISS
How can anyone complain and say the dont want Torres!!
how can Torres be compared to RSC, Torres is the best natural goal scorer on the planet and when he's fitt and he will be and prove he is in a city shirt!

Doubt he ever will be again. He is Owen MkII

g180aj said:
Dont take the PISS
How can anyone complain and say the dont want Torres!!
how can Torres be compared to RSC, Torres is the best natural goal scorer on the planet and when he's fitt and he will be and prove he is in a city shirt!
I dont rate Torres, seems like a moaning little girl. Crap last year ( i know he was injured) crap world cup (i know he had surgery). what can he offer? michael owen #2. His day is done, he'll just want his paycheck. we can do well without. Id rather Adebayor, and cant stand him either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.