Torres :s

Bluefen said:
He will fail te medical. Better to buy him in January.

If RSC can pass a city medical then I'm sure torres could, in fact I may have a go myself[/quote]

a one eyed alcoholic with hiv could pass a city medical

Have to say if that is a bad hamstring he wil miss all pre season, potential excitement of him being signed for OVO has waned a little after seeing that. If he does sign won't feature until sept probably/

BBC mentioned how much he had warmed up during the second half and till he came on for that to have happened after getting warmed up so much is a warning that he will always be prone to that sort of injury...in other words leave him where he is way to much of a big risk

If you play without letting a previous injury heal then you always run the risk given how you try to accommodate the previous injury.

We are one of the few teams who could afford him financially, and for him to take a couple of months off to recuperate fully.

Leave to the scousers their problem not ours.
Not worth a wank now, there's better consistently fitter players for the money

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Collapsed in a heap in the last minute, now walking, this could be a messy transfer, he's not going to be fit regularly, he needs a few months to recuperate and sort his injuries out, but can we do that if we buy him? or should we pull out and go for someone else?

I'd still love to see him in a City shirt but by god he's injury prone.

He wont come he has said far far too much about not coming too City for him too back track - also cant see him leaving murderpool because i cannot see hos value being more than 30 Million and no club (urselves apoart) would be fookin stupid enough to take on a crockerd player and hnd over a wad of cash to our competitors to buy 2 or 3 fit players

Push the boat out for Dzeko

In my opinion I don't think we should take the risk. We have Ade, Bellers, Tevez, RSC (I know) and others, plus the possibility now of goalscoring midfielders. He would have to really be the final piece in the jigsaw, but at the moment he seems to be that piece that's always missing!!

I would second the Crouch idea.

Dont take the PISS
How can anyone complain and say the dont want Torres!!
how can Torres be compared to RSC, Torres is the best natural goal scorer on the planet and when he's fitt and he will be and prove he is in a city shirt!

Torres just needs some time to get fit again and fully recover from the injuries he's been carrying when Liverpool have continued to play him. Even if he doesn't play until september, or even november, our squad can carry him while he gets back to his best. I'm sure we'd be amply repaid in goals!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.