Torres

Scottyboi

I know I might get slated for this but would you have him for 30mil? You don't become a shit player over night I reckon he would be a class player in our team . If we can offload tevez

I would do a straight swap for Tevez right now!

Torres may just need a change of scenery and need better players around him, there is no doubting on his day what a top player he is.

Silva, Aguero, Nasri and Torres

Not too shabby.

Good discussion about him here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242083" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242083</a>

Super David Silva 21 said:
I would do a straight swap for Tevez right now!

Torres may just need a change of scenery and need better players around him, there is no doubting on his day what a top player he is.

Silva, Aguero, Nasri and Torres

Not too shabby.

This.

I dont know with Torres, I know he's not very popular with a few of us on here, but he was on song with Liverpool with a handy goal ratio, and as soon as he went to Chelsea, he started to struggle badly, dont know if any factors behind the scenes could be affecting him, or is it because he just does'nt fit in with Chelsea scene?????.......may take a punt on him and it would and could be a big risk or maybe not, certainly only maybe 15million [ dont laugh now ], how Chelsea got took for 50million I still shake my head at it...............

WyongBlue said:
I dont know with Torres, I know he's not very popular with a few of us on here, but he was on song with Liverpool with a handy goal ratio, and as soon as he went to Chelsea, he started to struggle badly, dont know if any factors behind the scenes could be affecting him, or is it because he just does'nt fit in with Chelsea scene?????.......may take a punt on him and it would and could be a big risk or maybe not, certainly only maybe 15million [ dont laugh now ], how Chelsea got took for 50million I still shake my head at it...............

He was struggling at Liverpool prior to the move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.