Torres

Someone on our forums found this somewhere and I thought you'd enjoy it.

HJ3Hwo.gif

Castiel said:
Someone on our forums found this somewhere and I thought you'd enjoy it.

HJ3Hwo.gif

fucking lol'd mate haha

I have not kept up with you chaps tbh so i was wondering what is the genuine non internet kneejerk reaction of proper Chelsea fans regarding him ?

He seems an excellent supplier but i feel he needs to be a finisher more.

TCIB said:
fucking lol'd mate haha

I have not kept up with you chaps tbh so i was wondering what is the genuine non internet kneejerk reaction of proper Chelsea fans regarding him ?

We generally think he still has his talent, skill and physical assets for the most part (bit slower than before) but he's never going to work out here. He's afraid to shoot. His normally excellent technique just goes out the window in the box. His decision making in the box is also dire. He's been an enormous waste of time and money and should move to either Italy or Spain (IMO) as soon as possible. If City bought him you'd regret every second of it.

Nothing against him, he is (was) a terrific player. But the media character assassination, the pressure, the price tag, the poor form of the team in general; all added up to completely fuck his chances here over. He even works hard but it just wont happen for him.

Castiel said:
TCIB said:
fucking lol'd mate haha

We generally think he still has his talent, skill and physical assets for the most part (bit slower than before) but he's never going to work out here. He's afraid to shoot. His normally excellent technique just goes out the window in the box. His decision making in the box is also dire. He's been an enormous waste of time and money and should move to either Italy or Spain (IMO) as soon as possible. If City bought him you'd regret every second of it.

Nothing against him, he is (was) a terrific player. But the media character assassination, the pressure, the price tag, the poor form of the team in general; all added up to completely fuck his chances here over. He even works hard but it just wont happen for him.

Great reply matey,

I tend to agree but my heart says "come on Torres show us what made you great" even if it was for another team.

I don't really have an educated opinion on him as i have never seen a lad be so good and turn so dire, it's a damn shame imo. I really hope he gets his shit together again whoever he plays for.

No.

The moment he did his hamstring, again (thanks Liverpool) in the World Cup Final and was in tears while his team mates were winning and celebrating their triumph was the moment he finally lost "it".

He just hasn't got the pace or confidence any more. It's a real shame but I wouldn't gamble any more than £15M on him. And even then I'd look elsewhere...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.