Tory HQ getting smashed up

Challenger1978 said:
Daviesmcfc said:

Ahh so you are the same crazy kid that went on a made tangent when manchester had the congestion charge refferendum. That came out with the outlandish claim that Sir Winston Churchill only purpose for fighting world war 2 was to save the jews and he would turn in his grave if we didn't vote for the congestion charge, Or some mental crap like that.
Nop, wasn't me.

Davies, please explain what you meant by this...

As opposed to being someone who's achieved nothign in their life except sending some innocent people to an early grave.

Daviesmcfc said:
Challenger1978 said:
Ahh so you are the same crazy kid that went on a made tangent when manchester had the congestion charge refferendum. That came out with the outlandish claim that Sir Winston Churchill only purpose for fighting world war 2 was to save the jews and he would turn in his grave if we didn't vote for the congestion charge, Or some mental crap like that.
Nop, wasn't me.

Right so if i go looking through all your old post (between 120 and 20) i wont find anything ?

Challenger1978 said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Nop, wasn't me.

Right so if i go looking through all your old post (between 120 and 20) i wont find anything ?
No you wont.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:21 pm --<br /><br />
Ronnie the Rep said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
before I wade in can someone just tell me if Davies is a lib or not?

I think labour or bellend - or both
Neither.

Come on Davies, say what you meant by your statement. I've read your PM, but if you really believe what you're saying surely you're prepared to say it in public aren't you?

It's funny. I'm studying for a professional exam. There's no free lectures, however there's loads of material out there that will help me to pass but it all costs money.
The more money I throw at it, the better chance I have of passing. There isn't a great social life or loads of extra curricular activities laid on, in fact it's pretty boring.

That's the way the adult world works. Boo hoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.