Tossing a coin........ The odds

I played in an amateur game many years ago, the pitch was muddy but deemed playable, the coin was tossed and the coin fell vertically. No VAR in those days at that level

Only 40 more posts then I can hand my findings over to Manchester University, so they can run the results through their computer.

It's not rocket science,

Heads or tails ffs!

Too many busy cunts on this thread for my liking.

Any more I'm going to ask Ric to issue some perma bans. :)

Only 40 more posts then I can hand my findings over to Manchester University, so they can run the results through their computer.

It's not rocket science,

Heads or tails ffs!

Too many busy cunts on this thread for my liking.

Any more I'm going to ask Ric to issue some perma bans. :)
You say it's not rocket science but a rocket first of all goes up and then, it comes back down, so really it's exactly the same.
Apart from the spinning bit
And that they use rocket fuel
And even Fireball XL5 didn't land on its head.
But apart from that......

OK, now please read this before proceeding, because it is VERY IMPORTANT.

I am conducting a scientific experiment, which I have been working on for several weeks, the rules are quite simple:-

1)... Toss a coin once, and post your result simply Heads or Tails.

2)... This is the most important part, PLEASE a one word answer, don't try to be clever adding some other smartarse comment to your post, just one word HEADS or TAILS.

3) The first 100 replies results should be enough to come to a scientific conclusion, and will confirm if my theory is correct or not.

I'll start:-

TAILS
BEEF BOURGEIGNON

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.