Total Eclipse 8/4/2024.

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
The path of totality goes from Texas to Maine and on into Canada.

We’re in a hotel about 40 miles south of the outside edge of the path, and we’re really looking forward to Monday.

I was in Cornwall for the one in 1999, but didn’t see it as the sky was heavily overcast, though the darkness was weird. The forecast for here on Monday is looking extremely favourable.

Fingers crossed.

The last one’s direct path was about two miles South of my house, the whole Valley was sold out years in advance. It was pretty cool, especially the birds all roosting up and going quiet

The last one’s direct path was about two miles South of my house, the whole Valley was sold out years in advance. It was pretty cool, especially the birds all roosting up and going quiet
Was that 2017?

We’ve been listening to NPR on the way up from Florida, and they’ve talked quite extensively about that one.

It’s passing right over Cleveland, where we’ll get 4+ mins of totality. Not been a cloud in the sky today and the same is forecast for tmrw. It’s a mixed bag for Monday, so fingers crossed.

Was that 2017?

We’ve been listening to NPR on the way up from Florida, and they’ve talked quite extensively about that one.
Where you watching from ?
I’ve got a buddy in Arkansas that’s right in the path, some friends going but not me. Weather’s still shit here, four inches of snow last night, not sure we’ll get anything although if the weather was better we’d get a partial

Where you watching from ?
I’ve got a buddy in Arkansas that’s right in the path, some friends going but not me. Weather’s still shit here, four inches of snow last night, not sure we’ll get anything although if the weather was better we’d get a partial
We’re about 40 miles east of Little Rock, so we’ll probably have to drive a short distance to be in the path of totality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.