totally underwhelmed

if it wasn't for hart we'd have lost 4-0, maybe more, so let's get real, Mancini got it all wrong and its easy see why he's favorite for the sack first with the bookies.

last year against spuds 0 points, now already 1 point better off and took two of the team which finished above us, get in there, mancini genius.

calculated said:
if it wasn't for hart we'd have lost 4-0, maybe more, so let's get real, Mancini got it all wrong and its easy see why he's favorite for the sack first with the bookies.

We probably would have lost without a goalkeeper, correct.

Tactical wizardry from Mancini to select one.

I don't think you should ever read too much in to the first game of the season.

Having said that I honestly believe Blackpool will win the league.

calculated said:

I hope someone here reply, i will not because i'll get banned if i do..

calculated said:

Calculated Rag.

calculated said:

So the rest of the defence had nothing to do with it? That was one of the most ferocious displays of attacking football I have seen for a long time, not many teams would have managed to keep a clean sheet.

But they could not keep it up, and in 2nd half City were by far the better team and could have won it by 2 clear goals

zeven said:
calculated said:

I hope someone here reply, i will not because i'll get banned if i do..

why the hell would you someone reply to a rag ? let them say , its important for them can troll here help them dont think to their debts ;)

I think people just needs to chill the fuck out... No offense to individual posters but:

• Arguably we have the best squad we've had in 30-40 years. Look in the mirror - why are you moaning when you get to see the likes of Tevez, Silva, Yaya Toure, Balotelli, Hart and many more in sky blue? Did you EVER think that was going to happen when you sat watching us losing to Huddersfield in 97 at home?
  • Mancini is a world class manager who has done nothing but win in his whole career. He's not known for being a typical Italian defensive manager.
  • We have the richest owners in the world who WILL make us in to the exemplar team what will be the envy of the world.
  • It was the first game of the season away to bastard spuds - where we almost exclusively have lost for a very long time now!
  • Most importantly WE ARE CITY! We've won the lottery, sit back and enjoy. If we dropped 3 divisions tomorrow the real fans would still support and love City :)

calculated said:

Your post is based in presumption and nothing else in fact its idiotic.. you say that we could have conceded 4 if not for joe ( erm we didnt !!) and then go on to say that bobby got it wrong..(erm he didnt)

The biggest contradictory post of the day.. as its all based on us conceeding 4 goals !! well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.