TOTP BBC4 80s

Blue Maverick

Bloody hell it makes me feel old 1988 currently on with Sabrina she had some great assets. Pure pop nostalgia. I’d joined the RAF the year before was in the Falklands in Sept 88 and Lockerbie happened!

Didn't realise they still showed the 80s. Before it always showed 20 years since the actual TOTP was shown.

I stopped watching when they started showing the 90s...

Good to hear they're showing the older stuff again.

Bloody hell it makes me feel old 1988 currently on with Sabrina she had some great assets. Pure pop nostalgia. I’d joined the RAF the year before was in the Falklands in Sept 88 and Lockerbie happened!
Some great songs in the 80’s for certain. All I recall about Sabrina is going in work the next day and a lad in work going on about her bikini falling off in the swimming pool. Of course then, it was a bit of a thing on the telly:)

Secret Garden, absolute tune. Never realised how skinny Carol Decker was
Went to see Brian Adams at the NEC where T'Pau were the support act
T'Pau were that good I booked tickets to see them at the Apollo a couple of months later and in-between they had the number 1, China in your hands hit, so the gig sold out, but i had really good seats
The girl friend of the time commented on how thin Carol Decker was

On a different subject
I'm in Spain on holiday and on the radio earlier was played Pretty Vacant
Fuck me, that's close to 50 years old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.