TOTP BBC4 80s

I didn't like the 88 one but thought the 76 one had a few crackers, with Heatwave, Sherbet and Wild Cherry, plus of course Sue from Legs and Co who is always worth it. It was worth watching to see Diddy David Hamilton's jacket alone, what on earth was that !?
PS it was Tavares rather than Heatwave sorry!

Went to see Brian Adams at the NEC where T'Pau were the support act
T'Pau were that good I booked tickets to see them at the Apollo a couple of months later and in-between they had the number 1, China in your hands hit, so the gig sold out, but i had really good seats
The girl friend of the time commented on how thin Carol Decker was

On a different subject
I'm in Spain on holiday and on the radio earlier was played Pretty Vacant
Fuck me, that's close to 50 years old
Many years ago, my elderly neighbour, who’s no longer with us told me, as you grow older, the years seem to pass faster. There’s never a truer work been said.

Many years ago, my elderly neighbour, who’s no longer with us told me, as you grow older, the years seem to pass faster. There’s never a truer work been said.

Feels like I have not long since taken my Christmas decorations down, they'll be going up again soon enough.

Works on percentages I heard.

So the time between your 4th and 5th birthday is 20% of your whole life.

Whereas the whole decade between aged 50 and 60 takes up just over 16% of your life.

There is a possibility this is unscientific bullshit that a piss head in a pub once told me. But it seems about right to me.

TOTPs was nonce central, and John Lydon mentioned this in 78 but no one listened.

I think he’s dined out a bit on that since the facts came to light.

What he actually said was something like… I bet he’s into all kinds of seediness, we’ve all heard the rumours.

I’m not sticking up for the BBC but somebody casually mentioning that they’ve heard non specific rumours about ‘seediness’ is hardly going to be enough for any organisation to head up a major investigation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.