tottenham about to sign dutch international

Re: VAN DER VAART TO SPUDS !!

How can it take us weeks to complete transfers but 'arry can get it done in 5 minutes

db79ctid said:
How can it take us weeks to complete transfers but 'arry can get it done in 5 minutes
Real Madrid can't wait to get rid, he is average.

db79ctid said:

Just have a think about that one for a moment......

;-)

banbury_blue said:
Window closed but this deal may still go through.... How are they allowed to work on deal past the end of the window?
I think if both club's show that they are trying to do the deal, and some of the paper work through to the F.A on time then they can complete a deal after the deadline.

Blue Phil said:
banbury_blue said:
Window closed but this deal may still go through.... How are they allowed to work on deal past the end of the window?
I think if both club's show that they are trying to do the deal, and some of the paper work through to the F.A on time then they can complete a deal after the deadline.

i think that only applies to a player who is already in the country doesnt it

Not arsed. If they sign him, they're hardly likely to play him and Modric together. If they are they will have to drop a striker, probably the Freak Show, who imo is their best forward. They'll not drop Defoe, because they'll have no-one to shin in/scuff in 15 goals a season if they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.