tottenham about to sign dutch international

a decent player i would think, hardly a world beater. a cool name for those of you obsessed with Championship Manager..

bluemoon32 said:
FantasyIreland said:
8m?? that would be the steal of the decade!

Why,had we shown an interest,do i get the feeling we'd have had to pay 28m.....

...and needed 3 weeks to get it done :)

Haha,It would seem we do drag things out somewhat.

In all probability and likelihood the horrible bent cnut has most likely been working on this deal for some time.

Just been listening to that f***ing lying, cheating, twitching bastard on Sky Sorts. He said that VDV was going to Bayern yesterday for 18M but his CHAIWWWMAN rang him today and said he was available for £8M. What the F**k is all that about then? I hate this cockney Spiv twat with a passion. Saying that, it is a terrific signing. I would rather have had VDV than Silva. That's one good thing the Twitcher does do right mind, he puts players in his team who can open up the oposition in Kranjcar, Modric and now VDV, while we go with 3 defensive midfelders and 1 midget up front....at home.

He said in the interview on ssn that yesterday van der vart was going to bayern munich for 18 million but it fell through wtf happened in 24 hours for the money to drop that dramatically.
Methinks arrys next job should be with ac milan as they manage to pull a strange something stinks deal out of the blue as well ie ibra.

twitcher is lying through his teeth,no way would the fee drop by 10mill,they've had this deal simmering along to gain full publicity at the death,and make it look like he's pulled off a real coup,although van de vaart is a decent player...

Big Dave Watson said:
Just been listening to that f***ing lying, cheating, twitching bastard on Sky Sorts. He said that VDV was going to Bayern yesterday for 18M but his CHAIWWWMAN rang him today and said he was available for £8M. What the F**k is all that about then? I hate this cockney Spiv twat with a passion. Saying that, it is a terrific signing. I would rather have had VDV than Silva. That's one good thing the Twitcher does do right mind, he puts players in his team who can open up the oposition in Kranjcar, Modric and now VDV, while we go with 3 defensive midfelders and 1 midget up front....at home.

Seriously? For one thing Silva is much younger than VdV. Don't know much about VdV but Siva can play on either wing and as a second striker. Besides if Mancini wanted VdV, he would've gone for him so no loss there. Lastly, its not a done deal yet.

FantasyIreland said:
8m?? that would be the steal of the decade!

Why,had we shown an interest,do i get the feeling we'd have had to pay 28m.....

I think we have to remember that Real Madrid were desparate to sell him with so little time left, so that meant dropping his price down dramatically.

As for us, we've bought very good players who were actually of some importance to their clubs, meaning the clubs would only sell at a high enough price and being in no rush to accept any deal, cue the much higher costs (e.g. Milner, Y. Touré). Plus Man City premium of course...

Big Dave Watson said:
Again,i seem to remember him raping Pompey to get Kranjcar,fuck me,i hope he gets his comeuppance sometime very soon.

Every time i see the cnut,i just want to punch his repulsive twitching spiv head right in.

By the way,Silva,Milner and Yaya are immense - get a grip dear Watson!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.