Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watching the build up on TV. Never do with City. Is it along the line of how plucky little Spurs are going to beat money bags City? To be fair Sky are a bit better than BT.
Hmm...Sky have morphed into Spuds TV as you'd expect. Redknapp live from Wembley away, O'Hara in the studio.

St Harry wankathon.

Tossers.

WTF is Pep thinking about? We have a Champions League semi-final on Wednesday for goodness sake...
...only teasing, but I do hope he rests Walker, Kevin & Gundog in the second half, irrespective of the score.

At the risk of being booted off this thread, does anyone know anywhere I can watch it on my phone? My Sky Go app is playing silly bastard and I’m away from home!

You all new Kane would play strapped up and injection good to go surprised Bale ain’t starting though

Find it amusing that injections are used in football. Fans don't bad an eyelid. You get a painkilling injection in cycling and you are banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.