Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is their front three can score goals.We’re hoping Sterling suddenly finds some form and plays a blinder. Making a successful pass to another City player would be major progress for him. We start slow and piss about with constant square and back passes and hand the initiative to Spurs we’re in for another nervous watch. Come on City. Let’s get this won by halftime.

Walker CANNOT afford to be dawdling about upfront and getting caught out today. SON will test him all game.

Not watching the build up on TV. Never do with City. Is it along the line of how plucky little Spurs are going to beat money bags City? To be fair Sky are a bit better than BT.

My worry is their front three can score goals.We’re hoping Sterling suddenly finds some form and plays a blinder. Making a successful pass to another City player would be major progress for him. We start slow and piss about with constant square and back passes and hand the initiative to Spurs we’re in for another nervous watch. Come on City. Let’s get this won by halftime.
My thoughts as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.