Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Pep,

I know you are an avid Bluemoon watcher, so I thought if I popped a little note on here you are bound to read it. Thing is, I wasn't very keen on coming to this game to be honest, (I'm a bit of a part-timer and I think my last game was ages ago v Villa) but my son got tickets somewhat behind my back, together with a Brucie Bonus coach trip. This means I will miss the penultimate episode of Line of Duty and probably not get home till about 1 in the morning, when I usually aim to be snuggled up for 10pm at the latest. Monday is also my birthday but I have to be up for work at 6am, so will undoubtedly be a trifle fractious, not to mention rather tie-tie.

In light of all the above, I wonder whether you could find it in your heart to kindly pick a first choice eleven for this fixture, as opposed to the team you started with last week v Chelsea?

Gracias Senor

Dear Harvester,
I will prepare the squad for a big game tomorrow. I will assess injuries, and minor knocks. I will also consider the important matches coming soon. I am a decent coach and do my best, while realizing fans actually know best. Harvester enjoy the game tomorrow in the knowledge that you can do no wrong and I can do little right.
Regards PeP

We’re on a run of lose one win one at the moment - a sequence which if continued would see us lose to Spurs make the champions league final but lose it and finish on 83 points -
Only cos we’re on a run of strongest team > rotated team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.