• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss up.

Chance to get the winning going.

Bigger trophies coming.

Dear Pep,

I know you are an avid Bluemoon watcher, so I thought if I popped a little note on here you are bound to read it. Thing is, I wasn't very keen on coming to this game to be honest, (I'm a bit of a part-timer and I think my last game was ages ago v Villa) but my son got tickets somewhat behind my back, together with a Brucie Bonus coach trip. This means I will miss the penultimate episode of Line of Duty and probably not get home till about 1 in the morning, when I usually aim to be snuggled up for 10pm at the latest. Monday is also my birthday but I have to be up for work at 6am, so will undoubtedly be a trifle fractious, not to mention rather tie-tie.

In light of all the above, I wonder whether you could find it in your heart to kindly pick a first choice eleven for this fixture, as opposed to the team you started with last week v Chelsea?

Gracias Senor

Lets set the confidence soaring by getting this Cup win under our belts - not a certainty as it will be a tough game

But I reckon if we play like we did against Villa after going a goal down then Spurs will crumble

Foden to be the star player

I'm not overly worried, especially now "park the bus" Moronio has gone, other than we're not putting our chances away and, I know it's a cliche, but if you don't put your chances away in the big games...

My biggest worry at the moment is Chelsea. I've had a horrible feeling for a few weeks that they would do our season in, and so far they have done - quad's gone out of the window. Not too much of a stretch to see them beat us in the league match and leave us desperately trying to scrape home, and do us in the CL final, because I think we'll beat PSG over 2 legs. Could do with the rags dropping a couple of points to ease the tension - even if it's only mine.

I'm not overly worried, especially now "park the bus" Moronio has gone, other than we're not putting our chances away and, I know it's a cliche but if you don't put your chances way in the big games...

My biggest worry at the moment is Chelsea. I've had a horrible feeling for a few weeks that they would do our season in, and so far they have done - quad's gone out of the window. Not too much of a stretch to see them beat us in the league match and leave us desperately trying to scrape home, and do us in the CL final, because I think we'll beat PSG over 2 legs. Could do with the rags dropping a couple of points to ease the tension - even if it's only mine.
I think Real Madrid might have a say in that

That's exactly the thinking that cost us the tie vs Spurs two years ago. It was bad logic then and it's even worse now.
No, I think we were despeately unlucky vs Spurs. 9 times out of 10 we'd have won those.

I'm not overly worried, especially now "park the bus" Moronio has gone, other than we're not putting our chances away and, I know it's a cliche, but if you don't put your chances away in the big games...

The rags could easily drop points tomorrow at leeds and midweek to liverpool, if they did we could win the league at palace so chelsea game would be irrelevent. Plus they still have leicester to play, I doubt we will scrape home.

Don't forget we made 8 changes for that game. Doubt we'll be doing that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.