Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ok with rotating. Just don’t bring together too many players out of form or needing minutes after injury. Pep needs to find a balance and he failed doing so with the teams vs Leeds and Chelsea. Enough players can cope with the number of matches.

So if Pep puts out a strong enough starting 11 we have a good chance winning the LC. Again. And able to play a strong enough outfit vs PSG. Even knowing the latter game is more important.

On a sidenote, we could do with an inform Sterling and Aguero the upcoming weeks.

Wouldn’t it be great if Sterling actually turned up and won us the cup? He could play himself back into the first team with a big performance.

According to the poll above 300 think we'll win and 50 think we'll lose. And yet most people posting in here seem to have a pessimistic outlook. I guess we have a vocal minority.

I wonder if that reflects most threads.

Don't have a great feeling about this one.
Actually I don't really have a good feeling about the PSG result. Their team is generally firing and fit.
Pep insistence on rotations because of the PSG game may cost us. Our strongest team beats Spurs strongest team every single day, even bad days.
But PSG is a different ball game. On a good day with some luck is how I see us beating them.
I would be sad if the quadruple turns into only a league title win.
I want Pep to go full Klopp and play the same teams for next 4 matches.
Spurs League cup final
PSG home
PSG away
CL final( if all goes well)

He can fuck around in the PL for most parts. It's in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.