Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've won one game all month and have played shite so of course that means they will have a blinder tomorrow where every shot goes in.

You know the irking feeling, something tells your gut that these fuckers will suddenly look like Brazil 70...
That's just a 40 year old+ City fan. There are a generation now who have no idea what Typical City is. To be honest, I'm glad I lived through the shite as it makes me appreciate the trophies even more. If we do lose a game then I just think "I was there when Stockport beat us" and I genuinely feel better. Some of our younger fans will have no idea about that. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I'm just saying as older Blues we have a slightly different perspective.

Wouldn’t it be great if Sterling actually turned up and won us the cup? He could play himself back into the first team with a big performance.

I don't know how I’d feel about it ... he is most likely to play tomorrow, that much we know ... and if he played really well as you say, then does that complicate the PSG selection? Right now him being out doesn’t give Pep that headache but what if he goes and scores one or two tomorrow? ... Is that him back in form and knocking on the gaffer’s door again? Whatever he does, even if a hat-trick against Spurs ... I’d be very worried if he then starts against PSG ... because his form has been so poor for so long that a one off good game will be just that ... a one-off!

Exactly opposition teams have found a weakness and it's been exploited. We need to get it sorted before Mbappe has a field day seen as that's the side he will be o
Leeds,Villa,Chelsea,Shaws goal.
There almost identical.
Right back up the pitch centre halves pulled out of position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.