Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd all be more confident if the back up players were playing reasonably well; unfortunately the likes of Raheem, Cancelo, Mendy, Torres have been woeful of late-but they will all probably play.

Got a feeling we will go strong in midfield which will keep us in the game.

With PSG game so close its inevitable Pep will rotate heavily for Spurs. So expect something like this.

Steffen
Cancelo
Garcia
Ake
Mendy
Fernadinho
Bernado
Gundoghan
Torres
Jesus
Sterling.

5 subs to use if we need them.
As it’s PSG away 1st Leg Pep won’t want to risk his key defenders in Spurs game.

fuckin hell are there any good films on Sky this afternoon? i can’t see any goals in that front three and as for Mendy and Garcia .....if I expect a team like this I guess I can’t be disappointed

Alan Ball & Frank Clarke would never even in their wildest dreams be anywhere near the position we're in today.

Get today done, 3/4 days rest and go again.

First thing I saw us win live in '76, always been a special trophy for me. Held it on a JB tour of Maine Road while chatting to DT. Keep it at our home today boys.
You’ve seen some really tough times just like me. I loved the 76 cup win it was an amazing day out. Fingers crossed for today.

i wish this final would have happened in February or early March like it is supposed to so we'd have ages to deal with the CL afterwards.
Worry that Pep will field a B team today and Spurs will play their best.
And probably would have put a stronger team out against Chelsea.

Got a feeling he’s going to rotate, save our midfield for Wednesday.

I don’t think he trusts Fernandinho on his own, so he’s going to have to play Rodri alongside him.

Don’t know what our record is this season with two holding midfielders this season, but it must be pretty lousy.

Got a feeling he’s going to rotate, save our midfield for Wednesday.

I don’t think he trusts Fernandinho on his own, so he’s going to have to play Rodri alongside him.

Don’t know what our record is this season with two holding midfielders this season, but it must be pretty lousy.
Played two last weekend didnt we ? Dont need two, dinho can stop most things , going with two blunts us

Or i could be talking bollocks

i wish this final would have happened in February or early March like it is supposed to so we'd have ages to deal with the CL afterwards.
Worry that Pep will field a B team today and Spurs will play their best.
Was the re-schedule so that fans could attend? - if yes it seems daft as only 2,000 will be from City. It would have been better to play on the original date - we might played our best team in the FA Cup semi in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.