Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boost and energy kick the players will get from lifting a trophy today will be much more beneficial that 90 minutes sat on the bench,

I’m sure Pep as enough experience to know this.
Go strong and use the subs well and we go in to CL game with a spring in are step.
Come on city rip them apart.

Come on City, our second row is better than theirs anyway apart from Son, Kane.

In the meantime i try to channel the energy for Leeds to hold onto a point at least.

The boost and energy kick the players will get from lifting a trophy today will be much more beneficial that 90 minutes sat on the bench,

I’m sure Pep as enough experience to know this.
Go strong and use the subs well and we go in to CL game with a spring in are step.
Come on city rip them apart.
Correct
Play the best team & subs today & Wed then you can rest check it of them for me next weekend

Bale actually caused us a few problems when he came off the bench in our most recent win at the Etihad.

If he starts, we absolutely need someone who will also help get back and cover the full back.

I would actually like to see Jesus start wide and have Torres down the middle.

If Foden starts, our percentage to win improves plenty.

Please no Mendy or Garcia.

Bale actually caused us a few problems when he came off the bench in our most recent win at the Etihad.

If he starts, we absolutely need someone who will also help get back and cover the full back.

I would actually like to see Jesus start wide and have Torres down the middle.

If Foden starts, our percentage to win improves plenty.

Please no Mendy or Garcia.

Bale loves a final hope he doesn't start.

Most important game is today. Strong team please. Get it won. First trophy will give us a lift going into the semi final.

Never take finals for trophies lightly. Otherwise we are in danger of becoming Man U...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.